Testing & Optimization Consultant / Specialist
T&O Consultant/Specialist informs strategy development and decision-making through holistic data analysis, insightful research and actionable recommendations. This position is focused on leveraging best practices in A/B and multi-variate testing and CRO Strategy to optimize the user experience while maintaining and/or improving monetization opportunities.
As a T&O Consultant/Specialist you will:
- Design and conduct A/B and multi-variate tests using tools such as Google Optimize, Optimizely, VWO and so on. Develop test plans, define success metrics, analyze and transform raw data into actionable insights.
- Organize multiples CRO Strategies while communicating effectively across all business units.
- Leverage site and audience data to draw insights, develop hypothesis and proactively recommend improvement opportunities.
- Develop wireframes or prototypes to be tested
- Perform analyses to identify audience segments that surface from testing tactics.
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed.
- 2+ years relevant work experience in a analytical or UX or CRO field
- 2+ years of experience with testing and personalizations tools
- Experience with analyzing data & statistics
- Naturally inquisitive, critical thinker, proactive problem-solver and detail-oriented
- Strong organizational skills with ability to act independently and responsibly
- Ability to manage and balance multiple priorities
- Manage time effectively to consistently meet deadlines
- Team player and relationship builder
Other good things to know about this opportunity:
- This position is for the Italian and UK HeadQuarter in Treviso and London.
- This position is for a full-time job
- Smart working / Remote optional
- This position requires occasional travel throughout the UK/IT and US.
- This position is for equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
If you are interested in this position, please click on the Apply Button and send us an email with:
- your curriculum vitae
- your LinkedIn Id
- a short cover letter where you explain why you think you are the best fit for Analytics Boosters
- a song and a book that represent you and why