Senior Data Analyst
Provide support in the development of actionable knowledge-driven insights and analysis with a focus on marketing optimization and on the customers’ journey.
Analyze results from top down marketing mix modeling, bottom up attribution models and consumer and marketing insights to provide strategic recommendations.
As a Senior Data Analyst you will:
- Develop actionable knowledge-driven insights and analysis with a focus on marketing optimization
- Analyze cross channel measurement platform which consists of top down marketing mix modeling and bottom up attribution.
- Advocate and help to support optimization, testing, personalization, segmentation and enhanced targeting across channels.
- Analyze performance and impact of marketing initiatives on both online and offline customer behavior.
- Assist in the performance of other special duties and projects as needed in support of organizational goals.
- 5+ years of analytics, digital and integrated marketing experience combined with consulting or cross-channel analytics framework development, preferably in support of marketing and sales functions.
- Demonstrated experience leading analytics projects with significant and far-ranging impact on the marketing performance of the business in both the short- and long-term.
- Demonstrated cross-functional expertise with marketing mix models, media measurement & attribution, and forecasting.
- Expertise in understanding marketing integration between CRM, Direct, Social Media, Search, Paid Media and Ecommerce.
- Strong organizational and analytical/problem solving skills.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Marketing Mix Models (power user), attribution, forecasting, and market testing
- Digital Marketing & Analytics
- Marketing Analytics
- Business Intelligence Reporting
- CRM Execution
- Consumer Research and Journey
- Fluent in English and Italian, third language appreciated
Other good things to know about this opportunity:
- This position is for the Italian HeadQuarter in Treviso and London
- This position is for a full-time job
- Smart working / Remote optional
- This position requires occasional travel throughout the UK and US.
- This position is for equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
If you are interested in this position, please click on the Apply Button and send us an email with:
- your curriculum vitae
- your LinkedIn Id
- a short cover letter where you explain why you think you are the best fit for Analytics Boosters
- a song and a book that represent you and why