Sales Analytics Manager
The Sales Analytics Manager will work closely with the Sales and Operations team in their efforts to make decisions and implement improvements to drive sales results. You’ll provide a control regarding sales contracts and delivery, and translate that into revenue forecasts. You will also identify and champion new analytics opportunities. The ideal candidate needs to be sales compatible and combine good sound judgement, robust organizational skills and a good financial acumen.
As a Sales Analytics Manager you will:
- Identify and champion new analytics opportunities and approaches to support sustainable market growth and sales
- Analysis of the business weekly and associated Ad Hoc Reporting
- Oversee the expense budget for the sales organization
- Function as Control regarding sales contracts
- Assist with monthly billing & reconciliation of bookings / accruals against forecasted projections
- Serve as a passionate analytics team advocate and sales organization partner to help advance solutions that drive client loyalty, conversion, and retention
- Work closely with the Head of Sales to ensure forecasts are accurate
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Gather and sort data from a number of different sources/platforms and demonstrate the propensity to translate these findings into organized reporting dashboards and meaningful insights.
- Understand and effectively measure the KPI’s of several revenue streams including Email, Syndicated Partners, and on-Site.
- Provide weekly updates to internal clients to maintain relationships and monitor performance against goals and budgets.
- Ability to collaborate interdepartmentally to effectively report revenue for month end close and adhere to contractual agreements.
- Fluent in English and Italian, third language appreciated
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an analytical vendor role with a focus on leveraging data
- Familiarity with digital media
Other good things to know about this opportunity:
- This position is for the Italian and UK HeadQuarter
- This position is for a full-time job
- Smart working optional
- This position requires occasional travel throughout the UK/IT and US.
- This position is for equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
If you are interested in this position, please click on the Apply Button and send us an email with:
- your curriculum vitae
- your LinkedIn Id
- a short cover letter where you explain why you think you are the best fit for Analytics Boosters
- a song and a book that represent you and why