Goodbye Google Universal Analytics
We’ve known from a while but now Google has made public the official date: Google Universal Analytics will no longer be available from 1 July 2023 – If we have been pushing to develop GA4 for months .. that was the reason 😉
What does this mean in practice? I try to summarize it by points:
• Until July 1 2023, you can continue to use and collect new data in Universal Analytics properties but GAU will be deprecated.
• After 1 July 2023, the data inside the properties will be available for 6 months: you will be able to export reports during this elapsed time.
• The date on which Universal Analytics properties will be completely removed and the data deleted will be announced shortly.
• For those who use GA360, data processing will be extended until 1 October 2023
Don’t Panic! Here’s how Analytics Boosters can support you right away:
• Consultancy on GA4 implementation, Best Practices, data analysis and Measurement Plan creation: https://www.analyticsboosters.com/contacts/
• Connecting GA4 to BigQuery and other Google services: https://www.analyticsboosters.com/contacts/
• Plan the GA4 courses in order to become familiar with the tool right away: https://www.analyticsboosters.com/training/analytics/
Please, don’t hesitate to contact us!
Vicolo Buranelli, 2
41 Devonshire Street
80 S.W. 8th Street
33130 - Miami
United States of America