Digital Analytics Consultant / Specialist
We are currently looking for a mid-level Digital Analyst who has experience in tracking and analyzing implementations for digital campaigns, websites and apps.
You’ll use your data analysis skills and digital marketing experience to help customers to increase their performance.
As a Digital Analyst you will:
- Develop ongoing digital analytics and measurement strategies to achieve client’s goals;
- Gather analytics requirements, oversee analytics implementations, and manage quality assurance testing to verify accurate tracking;
- Develop analysis and dashboards using tools like Google Analytics and Google DataStudio. You are not required to create basic reports, but you have to communicate data-driven recommendations to improve customers business.
- 3+ years of experience in a data, measurement or analytical role;
- Produce analytics audit reports for corrective or advanced GA tracking and data collection architectures
- Expertise in implementing or customizing Google Analytics (Universal and GA4), Google Tag Manager or Adobe Analytics;
- Expertise in manipulating and analyzing data in Spreadsheets or SQL or Python;
- Strong communication skills with ability to translate complex data into a compelling story. It’s essential that you can communicate with people of varying skill and knowledge levels, including presenting to clients.
- Strong attention to detail and quality. We are looking for someone who instinctively double checks his work before handing it off;
- Ability to collaborate effectively with remote teams across multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Educate clients about the importance of online measurement and provide best practice guidance for technical aspects of analytics
- Fluent in English and Italian, third language appreciated
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Agency / consulting experience (bonus points for E-commerce experience);
- Experience designing and evaluating conversion rate optimization (CRO) strategies;
- Experience using CRMs or databases like Salesforce to gather and analyze marketing data;
- Knowledge of data visualization tools like Google DataStudio or Tableau;
- Real passion for helping clients solve complex business and marketing questions
Other good things to know about this opportunity:
- This position is for the Italian HeadQuarter in Treviso.
- This position is for a full-time job
- Smart working optional
- This position requires occasional travel throughout the UK and US.
- This position is for equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
If you are interested in this position, please click on the Apply Button and send us an email with:
- your curriculum vitae
- your LinkedIn Id
- a short cover letter where you explain why you think you are the best fit for Analytics Boosters
- a song and a book that represent you and why