Data Analytics Engineer / Developer
Would you like an opportunity to build scalable tag management and analytics systems integrations for our awesome customers?
If so, then this might be the ideal role for you!
We are currently looking for an engineer/developers who is interested in becoming the smartest tech data analyst ever!
As a Data Analytics Tech you will:
- Receive tuition so you’ll learn first-hand about the world of digital analytics
- Organize and deliver data collection strategies by designing full stack analytics architectures at scale.
- Troubleshoot issues with desktop and mobile analytics data collections
- Deliver custom code solutions to integrate customers data sources
- Help automate the management and auditing of enterprise analytics systems
- You have previously worked with digital analytics platform like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Tealium, Google Tag Manager and so on
- You have a good understanding of web technologies and frameworks
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced work environment and overcoming technical and business challenges
- You enjoy learning new technologies, languages, and services.It would be preferred, but not required that you have experience with Could Services (i.e. AWS, Google Cloud), and mobile web development.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Agency / consulting experience (bonus points for E-commerce experience);
- Experience using and developing tools like Optimize, Optimizely, Marketo, and other CRO/Marketing automation platforms
- Experience using CRMs or databases like Salesforce;
- Ability to play with APIs
- Fluent in English and Italian, third language appreciated
Other good things to know about this opportunity:
- This position is for the Italian and UK HeadQuarter in Treviso.
- This position is for a full-time job
- Smart working optional
- This position requires occasional travel throughout the UK/IT and US.
- This position is for equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
If you are interested in this position, please click on the Apply Button and send us an email with:
- your curriculum vitae
- your LinkedIn Id
- a short cover letter where you explain why you think you are the best fit for Analytics Boosters
- a song and a book that represent you and why